Mobil.TUM 2011 ConferenceMaking Sustainable Mobilities - Interdisciplinary Perspectives
The goal of the mobil.TUM 2011 conference is to bring together an interdisciplinary audience from transport studies and engineering, social science mobility research, geography, economics, political sciences and ecology. The linking element between the different disciplines will be the interest in making our mobility more sustainable. The aim is to allow for discussion between the different disciplines concerning the concept of sustainable mobility and on ways to approach this goal. The conference is organized as an interdisciplinary event and it faces the challenges of sustainable mobility for science, politics and society.
Papers are welcome on the following topics:
- Sustainable mobility: theories, concepts, methodologies
- The built environment as a key factor for sustainable mobility
- Transport planning and engineering for advancing sustainable mobility
- Economic instruments and regulation
- Everyday mobility & travel behaviour
- Mobility policies and governance
Download the call for papers here.
Date:7th - 8th April